Some of my favorite pictures from my trip this summer are sort of unexpected. They all are important to me for different reasons and hold many memories!
Here are some of the ones that come to mind:
- One picture is of the sunset through a window at the front of the manor, looking out at the gates of Harlaxton.
- One picture is of the stained glass windows and arches at a cathedral in York.
- One picture is of Noelle working on our nightly essay in the window seat of our perfect room. (While watching the sunset and letting the nice summer breeze blow into our room!)
- One picture is of a puppy I met and got to pet at the market in Grantham.
- One picture is of a sweet note in a flower arrangement on top of a newly placed grave in the church cemetery in Harlaxton Village. (Read the note, it’s loveliest thing ever.)
- One picture is of Ashton & Brenna looking at old books in a bookstore in Stamford before going to see Pride & Prejudice.
- One picture is of a really neat pattern of the metal top of the train station in York.
I loved England so much and can’t even begin to narrow down all of my favorite pictures from the trip. We saw so many beautiful places and made so many great memories. (Less than a month until I’m back!)